The ESL team is looking for reinforcement
FULL-BLOOD TECHNICIAN WANTED (M/F/D)
We are looking for backup:
ESL Elektronik GmbH is a medium-sized company that carries out repair work for well-known manufacturers from the semiconductor industry and plants & Assemblies overhauled. We also offer worldwide on-site service for certain system types.
Our maintenance team is looking for you as soon as possible.
Mechatronics technician / electronics technician / electromechanic / mechanical engineering technician / system technician or similar (m/f/d)
You approach new tasks in a systematic and goal-oriented manner, have great diligence, a high willingness to learn and perform, you like to get involved in problems and for you "is not possible" does not exist. The ability to work independently and the willingness to travel complete your profile.
- You will carry out assembly, repair and maintenance work on mechanical and electronic assemblies and devices
- You assemble cables and calibrate assemblies
- You document your tasks in the production documents
- Performing work on mechanics, pneumatics, electrical engineering and electronics
- Troubleshooting and corresponding error elimination as well as creation of error diagnoses and derivation of necessary measures for sustainable improvement
- Responsibility for quality assurance and quality control of the manufacturing processes according to internal quality standards
- You have a professional qualification as a mechatronics technician, electromechanic technician or similar
- You have experience in building assemblies and devices with a high level of production
- You have good soldering skills
- You can read and work from technical drawings
- You have good dexterity and a very good technical understanding
- You have driving license class 3 or BE C1 and have good knowledge of English
- You are reliable, committed and flexible
We are a familiar, small team that achieves great things. With us everyone lends a hand and we are in close contact with each other, but we still work absolutely independently. We learn from and with each other. We enjoy our work - but the work-life balance is not neglected either.
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by email to Mrs. Nicole Marschner: or by post to ESL Elektronik GmbH, Mrs. Nicole Marschner, Lehnerstrasse 2, 85630 Grasbrunn, Germany